There is no guarantee on your results! Results will vary based on skin type, life style and how you care for your tattoo. The quality of your cosmetic tattoo is EXTREMELY dependent on how you take care of it after you leave the studio. Poorly cared for tattoos may result in uneven lines and loss of colour. Please follow the aftercare instructions very carefully. Even though you may think your tattoo is fully healed, it will take up to 6 weeks to be completely healed. You may book your touchup appointment between 6 weeks to 3 months after your initial appointment. Some clients may require additional appointments to achieve desired results. Also please keep in mind that this is a 2 session procedure! Results may not be perfect after your first session as we do not want to “over work” the area. If you have oily skin it is common that the lines will no be as sharp or as pigmented as those with dry skin.
- 2-3 hours after your procedure, gently wipe your brow area with the cotton balls I provided you with. Make sure you squeeze out any excess solution from the cotton balls.
- For the first 48 hours make sure you keep the tattooed area 100% dry. Using the cotton balls I provided, dab your eyebrows clean 3 times a day.
- After the first 48 hours keep the area lightly moisturized using only the ointment I provided you with. You can also grape seed oil or a mild fragrance-free moisturizer. Gently apply up to 4 times a day or whenever you feel tender, itchy or dry for the next 10-14 days or until all the scabs have naturally shed.
- DO NOT directly shower the tattooed area. That means keep your head away from the shower stream until all the scabs have shed.
- DO NOT use soaps or cleansers on the treated area (wash around) remember to gently pat dry with a paper towel before applying ointment.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the tattooed area. Premature removal of scabs will cause colour loss and uneven lines.
- DO NOT exfoliate the area, apply and retinol products, acid peels, facials, chemical treatments, botox or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks after.
- DO NOT do any exercising that will cause excessive sweating for 10 days after. This may cause infection or permanent loss of pigment during the healing process.
- Try to sleep on your back. This is to ensure you do not prematurely remove any scabs before the area is healed.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning booths for 14 days after.
- DO NOT apply makeup to the area for at least 10-14 days.
- After the area is healed (10-14 days) apply SPF daily to avoid fading.
- Remember, your healed results will be 30-60% lighter and less solid once healed.